author resource centre
Welcome to Author Resource Center for IFIS. We are pleased that you would like to submit an abstract for adjudication.
Abstract Submissions are CLOSED.
This section provides online tools that will assist you in preparing your speaker materials. All speaker information and forms can be accessed and completed on this site.
The discussion and presentation for IFIS 2020 will focus on the following topics:
- Procedure Design and Flight validation
- UAV operations and flight inspection applications
- PBN/RNAV and GBAS inspection
- Flight Inspection Technology
- FIS integration/installation/certification
- Evolution of Air Navigation Systems
- Legacy Navaids
- Safety (including Safety Management System and Crew Resource Management)
- Standards (Organizational, Operations, Systems)
- Training and Certification
- Flight inspection measurement techniques
The closing date for Abstract submissions is extended to 10 February 2022.
Submission of Abstract/Paper Electronic Version: Submit the completed abstract/paper electronic versions (Word and PDF) to email@example.com (only).
When creating the PDF file please make sure all the fonts (including the true fonts) are embedded.